The specialists in pulmonology (lung diseases) at St. Panteleymon Medical Centre give consultations and medical check-ups to patients on a referral by the National Health Insurance Fund, additionally health insured patients or paid consultations.
The pulmonologists working at our centre are experienced professionals, who maintain and develop their skills in the field (pneumology and phthisiatrics) by attending different specializations, congersses and forums.
The specialists in pulmonology – pneumology working with us give highly-specialized consultations, treatment and prevention to patients with pulmonary disorders and complaints, and particularly lung problems.
Main activities carried out by our specialists:
Diagnosis, prescribing treatment and tracking pulmonary disorders (upper and lower alveolar duct).
– Bronchial asthma;
– Inflammatory diseases;
– Allergic problems;
– Pulmonary tuberculosis – early detection;
– Lung carcinoma;
– Prevention of chronic lung diseases;
– Pulmonary function tests (PFTs);
– Diagnosis and treatment of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
– Performing and interpreting a blood gas test;
– Pleural puncture.
– Microbiology tests;
– Tuberculin skin test – Mantoux test;
– Issuing medical certificates.
To make an appointment with a pulmonologist, call 02/81-55-340.