At the neurosurgical exam room of St. Panteleymon Medical Centre we give paid consultations as well as consultations to additionally health insured patients.
The doctor at our neurosurgical examination room, Dr. Emanuil Naydenov, is one of the top specialist in Bulgaria, with great clinical experience. Owing to his cooperation with a range of European centres, he has introduced a variety of modern approaches in diagnosing and treatment of central and peripheral nervous system diseases which require surgical treatment.
Dr. Naydenov works in close collaboration with other specialists at St. Panteleymon Medical Centre when a multidisciplinary approach in treatment is required.
– tumours of the central and peripheral nervous system – glioblastoma multiforme, meningioma, neurinoma, pituitary adenoma, metastases of different oncologic diseases etc.
– degenerative changes of the spine – disc herniation, spondylolisthesis, cervical and lumbar spinal stenosis etc.
– surgical management of pain – trigeminal neuralgia etc.
– peripheral nerves disorders – cubital and carpal tunnel syndromes etc.
In the field of ambulatory neurosurgery we perform:
– full panel lab tests – blood and cerebrospinal fluid samples.
– consultations with other specialists in complex cases or cases of combined diseases- neurologist, orthopedist , ear nose and throat specialist, ophtalmologist, endocrinologist etc.
– additional examinations, advice and collaboration with teams from St. Ivan Rilsky University Hospital, Sofia- the leading neurosurgical clinic in our country.
– complete physical examination;
– thorough analysis of imaging and electro-physical tests results – computer tomography, magnetic resonance imaging(MRI), conventional angiography, electromyography, EEG etc.
– lumbar puncture, diagnostic and therapeutic.
– ambulatory neurosurgical treatments – wound care, removal of lesions on the skin surface etc.
To make an appointment with a neurosurgeon in Sofia, call 0700-17-012 or 02/81 55 340 .