At St. Panteleimon medical centre we give medical examinations and consultations to patients on a subscription service plan at St. Panteleymon Medical Centre, additionally health insured patients or paid consultations.
Internists are doctors who examine, diagnose and prescribe treatment and rehabilitation for the entire spectrum of internal diseases.
Internal medicine doctors can give care and if necessary refer you to an appropriate specialist if you have problems with:
– Breathing system;
– Heart and cardiovascular system;
– Infectious diseases;
– Digestive organs;
– Connective tissues;
– Blood and blood-forming organs;
– Immune system;
– Blood vessels;
– Kidneys and urinary tract;
– Structure and function of the glands of internal secretion;
– Nutrition and dietary treatment;
– Prevention of socially important diseases, infectious diseases etc.
Main activities carried out by the specialists at our centre:
– Issuing medical certificate for work ( card of initial medical check-up)
– Issuing medical certificate to apply for or renew a driving licence ( “Driver’s / candidate’s health certificate for a driving license” and “Card for assessment of the physical fitness of a driver candidate for obtaining a driving license”);
– Issuing medical certificates for marriage;
– Consultations, examinations and tests to evaluate patients’ health status.
– Prescribing treatment for internal diseases, preventive vaccination.
– Referring a patient to a specialist in the corresponding field, according to the disease of the patient and in cases which are beyond an internist’s competence.
– Discussing test results and if necessary, assigning further tests, evaluating treatment or referring to specialists in the other fields.
– Observing prescribed treatment and if necessary, assigning further tests and consultations with specialists in other fields.
– Referring a patient for hospitalization.
– Giving preventive medical check-ups contracted by companies or on demand of a patient.
Methods of screening for internal diseases, used by internal medicine doctors:
– Physical examination – blood pressure check, auscultation etc.
– ECG (Electrocardiography);
– Lab tests and ultrasound – comments;
– Chest X-rays interpretation.
To make an appointment with our internal medicine doctors, call 02/81 55 340 or 0700-17-012.