At the endocrinology exam room at St. Panteleymon Medical Centre you can get consultations on a NHIF referral (National Health Insurance Fund), paid consultations or consultations for patients with additional health insurance.
The doctors at our centre are highly-experienced in their specialty and among the best endocrinologists in Bulagria. Everyone of them has a long experience in diagnosing and treating various endocrinological diseases in children and adults.
Look for our help if you have any of the following symptoms:
– Sleep disorders;
– Sudden weight gain;
– High blood pressure;
– Difficult / obstructed defecation;
– Constant fatigue and forgetfulness;
– Rapidly changing hot and cold sensations;
– Reduced libido;
– Hair thinning and hair loss;
– Rapid change in eating habits;
– Leg and muscle pains;
– Fast or irregular heart rate;
– High cholesterol;
– Dry skin;
– Sensation of a lump in the throat;
– Feritlity problems.
At St. Panthaleon Medical Centre we diagnose, give ambulatory treatment and preventive examinations to patiens with all diseases in the field of general endocrinology and meatbolism.
At the specilized endocrinology exam room we diagnose and treat a wide range of diseases.
2. Osteoporosis – metabolic bone disease;
3. Pituitary conditions;
4. Sex hormone disorders;
5. Adrenal glands disorders;
6. Thyroid diseases and parathyroid disorders;
7. Metabolic syndrome;
8. Calcium phosphate metabolism disorders;
9. Vitamin D deficiency;
In collaboration with different specialists – ophtalmologist, OB/GYN doctor, cardiologist, surgeon – we aim at applying a multidsciplinary approach in diagnosing and treating patients with endocrine disorders.
To make an appointment with an endocrinologist, call 0700-17-012.