The specialist in clinical allergology who work at St. Panteleymon Medical Centre perform tests, give consultations and treatment to patients with additional health insurance or paid consultations.
The allergologists at our centre are amongst the most experienced specialists-allergologists in Sofia and countrywide.
All of them have substantial clincal experience in diagnosing and treatment of all allergological problems and accompanying diseases in adults and children.
Owing to the knowledge acquired over the years, experience and continuous efforts for additional training and qualifications, our allergologists are
deeply respected and trusted by their patients.
PROCEDURES PERFORMED BY OUR SPECIALISTS:
1. Diagnosis and treatment of allergic rhinitis ( year-round and seasonal), non-allergic (vasomotor) rhinitis and nasal polyposis. Skin allergy testing (Prick test) with inhalatory allergens of the French company Stallergenes.
2. Diagnosis and treatment of bronchial asthma (allergic and non-allergic). Skin allergy testing with French inhalatory allergens of the company Stallergenes (Prick tests) and pulmonary function test (PFT).
3. Diagnosis and treatment of noninfectious chronic cough.
4. Diagnosis and treatment of food allergies. Skin allergy testing for food allergens (Prick test).
5. Diagnosis and treatment of allergic dermatosis – atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis, sun allergies etc.
6. Diagnosis and treatment of urticaria (acute and chronic).
7. Diagnosis and treatment of angioedema (Quincke’s edema).
8. Diagnosis and treatment of medication allergies.
9. Diagnosis and treatment of insect bite allergic reactions (insect allergies).
10. Pre-operative testing with various types of anaesthesia for general and local anaesthesia (Prick test). Specialized antiallergic preparation for anaesthesia application to adults and children.
11. Skin allergy testing with dental anaesthetics of adults and children. Anti-allergy preparation for dental interventions.
12. Skin allergy testing and anti-allergy preparation of adults and children for highly-specialized tests (CT scan, MRI).
13. Schuessler therapy for adults and children with allergic and non-allergic diseases.
To make an appointment with an allergologist at our centre, call: 0700-17-012 or 02/81 55 340.