All kinds of ambulatory operations and manipulations are performed in the field of general surgery, nasal surgery, orthopedics and traumatology, urology and gynecology (with short-term venous or local anesthesia).
High-tech materials are used to treat difficult healing wounds. Diagnosis is performed by making a soft tissue and bone biopsy. The office is equipped with the most up-to-date and convenient materials and tools for the doctor.
THE SURGICAL CABINET ЕQUIPMENT:
- an electrical operating mass
- Patient Monitor of OMRON (Japan)
- a digital autoclave and a printer for performing sterilization of operating materials and a toolbox equipped with a packing packing machine to achieve the disposable effect of the toolkit
- a new generation of new generation video systems and the highest endoscopy top and bottom endoscopy capabilities with the full potential of endoscopy of PENTAX (Japan)
- completely replaced tools and aids in outpatient interventions.